The World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park Debuts an All-New Character Dining Experience for the Whole Family. Get up and shine! With the debut of Breakfast with Peppa at the World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park this summer, mornings will be filled with extra oinks and giggles! This oinktastic NEW experience will be available for a limited time on Fridays and Saturdays beginning June 9 and will include a specially crafted breakfast menu as well as exclusive time with Peppa Pig.
**UPDATE: – The breakfast with Peppa Pig has been extended on Saturdays through Sept. 2, 2023.
Breakfast with Peppa will be an immersive breakfast experience for children in Miss Rabbit’s Diner. The morning begins with a preschooler-friendly buffet of delicious breakfast dishes and treats such as waffles with sugar pearls, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, and more. The all-you-can-eat meal will also include new adult favorites like chicken apple links, plant-based overnight oats, and a signature breakfast sandwich served on a freshly baked and deliciously crusty baguette. While eating, children and their parents will look for Peppa and her family for the best tableside hugs and photos.
Enjoy a Breakfast Buffet!
The all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast buffet will feature preschooler-friendly options, along with all-new grown-up favorites like:
- Crunchy baguette breakfast sandwiches
- Fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken apple links
- Plant-based overnight oats
- And more!
What to Expect?
- Oinks and tableside hugs with Peppa, George, Mummy and Daddy Pig
- Preschooler-friendly Breakfast Buffet with allergen-free options available
- Exclusive early ride time on Daddy Pig’s Roller Coaster, Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Adventure, and playtime on nearby play areas (Peppa Pig Theme Park admission ticket or Annual Pass required for park entry)
- Hurry, Breakfast with Peppa is Only Available for Select Dates! Breakfast cannot be purchased day of or at the park
- Check-in starts at 7:45am, Breakfast with Peppa begins at 8:00am, Early Ride access starts at 8:45am
Breakfast with Peppa also includes early ride time on Daddy Pig’s Roller Coaster, Grampy Rabbit’s Dinosaur Adventure, and playtime in the nearby play areas, all before the Park opens to the general public!
Breakfast with Peppa is the perfect first character dining experience for little ones. Tickets go on sale today at PeppaPigThemePark.com/Florida. Pricing starts at $34.99 per child (ages 2-9) and $44.99 per adult (ages 10 and up). Guests under 2 are free. Same-day Park admission or a valid Annual Pass for Peppa Pig Theme Park is also required and sold separately here.