This spring break for a limited time, create an unforgettable staycation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort with great hotel offers for Florida residents and Annual Passholders, as well as limited-time entertainment for the entire family.
Hotel Deal for Florida Residents & Annual Passholders:
Select nights from February 26 to March 31 are available for your vacation.
Hotel stays at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel will be discounted by up to 20%.
All three onsite hotels provide the perfect family vacation experience, with completely themed rooms that include separate sleeping quarters for adults and children, bunk beds, and in-room scavenger hunts. Hotel guests can enjoy onsite eateries, including daily complimentary breakfast, as well as Resort pools and nightly kid-friendly entertainment.
Dates for Entertainment: March 11 – April 9
Elemental Masters, the family favorite LEGO NINJAGO show, returns to LEGO City Stage. Watch as skilled ninjas exhibit extraordinary skills in mastering elemental powers. In this exhilarating, high-energy performance, the dojo comes to life with kicking, spinning, and tumbling.
Time to Learn! is bringing back daily science, reading, and writing classes to the Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse with engaging tunes and “edutainment” for preschoolers.
This spring break is also an excellent opportunity to witness the inaugural journey of the all-new Pirate River Quest. This brand-new attraction, which debuted on January 12, is a one-of-a-kind boat ride through the historic Cypress Gardens’ natural canals. Pirate River Quest entertains families with a comical story about Captain Redbeard’s lost treasure, which was taken by a gang of mischievous monkeys.
Florida residents and Annual Passholders can book their awesome hotel stay and save at LEGOLAND.com/
A stay at a LEGOLAND hotel comes with:
- A unique, reserved entrance to the theme park just for hotel guests.
- In EVERY room, a separate sleeping place for children.
- Choose from one of the themed rooms, including Beach Retreat, Kingdom, Adventure, Pirate, LEGO Friends, LEGO NINJAGO, or The LEGO MOVIE.
- Each room has kid-friendly facilities like a separate entertainment center, a bathroom with a handheld showerhead, and more for the utmost in family comfort.
- The same team that created the theme park performances and entertainment has extended the excitement with daily brick-tastic interactive activities created just for youngsters and their families!
- FREE self-parking at your hotel (steps away from both theme park entrances)
- Daily room-based treasure hunt with a free LEGO memento
access to your hotel’s resort-style pool (heated seasonally)
- Exclusive to hotel guests staying at LEGOLAND Hotel or Pirate Island Hotel, a complimentary Master Builder Workshop lets you create your own keepsake out of LEGO bricks while learning from the pros.
- Brick-tastic interactive activities created just for youngsters and their families and offered daily at the on-site hotels by the same team that created the theme park shows and fun will let you extend the excitement of the theme park throughout your stay.