LEGOLAND’s Brick-or-Treat Event is a Family Favorite
The Brick-or-Treat event at LEGOLAND Florida in 2021 will include trick-or-treating, decorations, exclusive Halloween characters, and new games geared toward kids aged 3-9. Visitors to the theme park can enjoy a variety of rides and attractions including Miniland USA featuring all-new interactive Halloween displays with characters and decorations.
The LEGOLAND Florida Resort theme park will be transformed into a Halloween-themed environment so that children can enjoy playing in a safe, holiday-spooky (but not too spooky) environment. Kids are encouraged to wear their favorite Halloween costume and participate in the event’s activities.
The event is open to all who love the spooky and the soft and cuddly. Ghouls and goblins, vampires, ghosties, witches, mummies, mad scientists, and their creations are welcome to join in the festivities with photo opportunities galore!
Kids love dressing in costumes for Halloween. It’s a day where they can be their favorite superhero, princess, or witch. What could be more fun than that? They will explore different crafts and games throughout several areas around the park related to the holiday before partaking in the famous trick or treat trail where they can fill up their bags with their favorite Halloween candy.
Here’s a review video from last years Brick or Treat 2020:
Beginning on Saturday, October 2nd at 2:30 pm, guests can enjoy the festivities until 9 pm on Sunday, October 31st, weekends only. There are special events, attractions, and activities designed for children of all ages. Brick-or-Treat will run every weekend during the month of October.
LEGOLAND Halloween Brick-or-Treat dates:
October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 starts at 2:30pm
Included on daily tickets, Awesome, Awesomer, and Awesomest Annual Passes
What to Expect from the 2021 Brick-or-Treat Event
Grab loads of spooktacular sweets at five (5) uniquely themed trick-or-treating stations, spaced out to keep it safe to play. Start your candy quest at any of the candy stations listed below starting at 2:30pm. Don’t forget your costume!
- Ghoulish Graveyard Sweets in Fun Town
- Happy Harvest Candy Patch in at DUPLO Valley
- Critter Candy in Kingdoms Stage
- Desert Desserts in Land of Adventure
- Cauldron of Candy in LEGO City Stage
- Shipwreck Treats in Pirate’s Cove
Tips for Enjoying the Brick-or-Treat Event with Children (updated)
The Brick-or-Treat is a Halloween event that allows kids to trick-or-treat in the safety of the well-supervised theme park. It has been designed to help parents enjoy Halloween with their kids without any worries.
Below are some tips for enjoying the LEGOLAND Brick-or-Treat event with children:
1) Head over to our LEGOLAND Ticket Discount page to snag your Kids Go FREE with a purchased Adult ticket to save you some money, now you can spend it in the park on other items such as the famous Granny Smith Apple Fries.
2) Bring a costume that your child can easily maneuver in and enjoy wearing.
3) Plan to stay for the whole duration of the event, as there are many activities and features at LEGOLAND that will catch children’s attention and entice them to stay longer.
4) Bring snacks, drinks, and a jacket or blanket, so you can be comfortable no matter what time of year it is when you visit.
5) Plan to wear cooler clothing and/or costumes, as it can still get very warm during the day and into the evening in Florida, even during October. I suggest bringing a portable rechargeable fan to cool off your little one(s).
6) LEGOLAND provides complimentary treat bags for all the little trick or treaters so no need to bring your own.