This Halloween event is built for kids! Brick or Treat returns on select dates this October with NEW nightly fireworks!
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick or treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Free collectors bricks will be available on the Brick or Treat trail. Collect all 4 with a different one each weekend!
October 3-4 weekend: Mad Scientist
October 10-11 weekend: Mummy
October 17-18 weekend: Vampyre
October 23-25 weekend: Frankenstein
October 30-31 weekend: Vampyre
LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat Map Guide 2015. *All show times and events are subject to change.
Event highlights this year include:
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!
UPDATED: 10/24/2015 – Here is the LEGOLAND Florida fireworks show that I shot in HD:
Here’s the official LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat page.