This Halloween event is built for kids! Brick or Treat returns on select dates this October with NEW nightly fireworks!
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on miniland-usa/" 1287 rel="nofollow" target="_self"> Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick or treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Free collectors bricks will be available on the Brick or Treat trail. Collect all 4 with a different one each weekend!
October 3-4 weekend: Mad Scientist
October 10-11 weekend: Mummy
October 17-18 weekend: Vampyre
October 23-25 weekend: Frankenstein
October 30-31 weekend: Vampyre
LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat Map Guide 2015. *All show times and events are subject to change.
Event highlights this year include:
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in miniland-usa/" 1287 rel="nofollow" target="_self"> Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!
UPDATED: 10/24/2015 – Here is the LEGOLAND Florida fireworks show that I shot in HD:
Here’s the official LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat page.